Favorite Places

Italy

Roman History

Pasta

Italian Coast

These are some of my best memories on my trip to Italy. Traveling has always been one of my greatest passions. I find memories and surrounding yourself with people you love is much more satisfying than any materialistic item. I enjoy Italy so much because of the culture, love, food and history. 

I've only been to Italy once, but I am saving up and hoping to go with friends and family soon. I would love to go in the summer and stay for a week or two. 

Comments

  1. There is so much to see and do in Italy, Grace: you could go back a hundred times and still not see it all. I hope you will get to go back soon! The storytelling traditions of Italy are amazing too, so maybe you will want to use this class to learn more about Italian stories. Here are some books from Italy free online at the Freebookapalooza. So many wonderful stories!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts