More About The Class Assignments

More About The Class Assignments


I am most intrigued by the storytelling assignments. After reading other people's storytelling assignments, I'm so excited to participate in this because I love to write and create my own stories. I'm excited the most about using my creativity through humor or modern-day terminology to make these history stories with a twist. Something that makes this class different is working on and having weekly due dates on the semester-long project. I think this is the perfect opportunity to make sure that I stay on track with my project and not waiting until the very end to work on it. The HEART extra credit got my attention the most because I love learning about happiness! I'm extremely excited about this semester and all the things I'll be learning.

Comments

  1. I also really like the way the course grading is laid out! Having weekly due dates for the semester-long project is helpful to keep us on track to finish on time and avoid procrastinating until the very last week! I've also found that most of the extra credit assignments provide a significant amount of learning with regards to mental health, productivity, and growth. I plan to apply many of these learnings to other aspects of my life to strive for success and finish out this semester on a high note!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts