Silence the Critical Voices in Your Head Feedback Thoughts

Feedback Thoughts

Cat Meme Link

I related to Rajeev. His hyper-focusing on the negative and forget all the positive comments are exactly what I do. I consider being extremely laid back except for when it comes to myself. I have really big expectations for myself and if I don't meet them I'm crushed. I oftentimes forget to take a break or do things just for myself. I've enjoyed the process of this course so far. I like how I can submit an assignment to receive feedback from you that is beneficial and I don't have to be scared of it affecting my grade. It helps with broadening my creativity and the ability to go back in my work than just turning it in, getting a grade and never looking at it again. I think working has been the most positive feedback I've received and makes me feel more confident as an individual. I think this is because I am more naturally street smart than book smart.

Comments

Popular Posts