Technology

Technology

I am excited/nervous about technology use in this class. I'm excited because I get to learn new things and technology is constantly becoming more and more important in my daily life. I am nervous because sometimes I can get overwhelmed with instructions and reading. On a positive note, I think this will help me build more patients and confidence within myself. I've taken other online classes and it usually just sticks to using canvas. In my art minor, I've experimented and taken some coding classes. I enjoyed them a lot and maybe I'll use some of my skills in my blog!

Comments

  1. I was also nervous about having to utilize a blog format for this class! Being an engineering major, my coursework revolves heavily around mathematics and science. I rarely get the opportunity to express my creativity, so I'm looking forward to writing on my blog! I agree that technology is often quite difficult to use or understand sometimes, but this course has been really well thought out for us to learn more about creative ways for storytelling!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts