Time Strategies

Strategies For Success

Meme designed by Me.Me

Before I started this course I took the time to write down every assignment in my planner with an empty box at the end. After completing each assignment, I use my red pen and check off the assignments I've done. After reading some of the blogs you posted about time management the one I liked the most was 'Eat The Frogs First Thing in The Morning (And Other Better Work Habits).' The reason I enjoyed this post so much is that its SO true! When I get things are done in the morning it makes the day so much better. I'm less anxious and live more at the moment. My dad always told me the hardest thing to do is getting started and this post reminded me a lot of that saying.


Comments

  1. Like you, I prefer to write down all of my assignment due dates or important meetings in a calendar so I can quickly check if I forgot something. I live for the times that I'm able to cross off something on my to-do list; it gives me a sense of accomplishment and gives me motivation to keep finishing off items on my list. I agree the hardest part of any large task is just starting, but once you start, it's so much easier to keep going!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts