Week 2 Reading Overview

Choose from CLASSICAL and/or BIBLICAL units for Weeks 3 and 4.
Week 3: Cupid & Psyche
Week 4: Aesop (Jacob's)
Choose from MIDDLE EASTERN and/or INDIAN units for Weeks 5 and 6.
Week 5: Life of the Buddha
Week 6: Arabian Nights
Choose from ASIAN and/or AFRICAN units for Weeks 7 and 9. [Week 8 is review week.]
Week 7: Congo
Week 9: Brer Rabbit
Choose from NATIVE AMERICAN units for Weeks 10 and 11.
Week 10: Hero Tales
Week 11: Marriage Tales
Choose from BRITISH and/or CELTIC units for Weeks 12 and 13.
Week 12: Robin Hood
Week 13: Canterbury Tales
Choose from EUROPEAN units for Weeks 14 and 15.
Week 14: Crane
Week 15: Italian

I chose this image because I love my faith but for this course I wanted to learn about Ancient Greece because I don't know anything about this history.

I chose stories that I've never learned about before. So far, I've love reading ancient stories and my other classes and that's why I chose myths that include God/Goddesses, religions I've never studied before and tales that are apart of my heritage. I really appreciated that opportunity to listen to audio book versions of some of the stories. As I want to challenge myself this semester and plan on reading stories I might listen to a view audiobooks this semester.

Comments

Popular Posts