Week 8 Progress

Progress



I am really happy with my progress so far. When I first started this semester I was really nervous about staying on top of things. These past couple weeks have been harder just because of life but overall I'm pretty proud. I think I'm most proud of being able to balance. On a normal week I try to work as much as I can Monday-Wednesday so I can't have the end of the week and weekend off. I haven't done any extra credit options but hopefully when I get more adjusted I will have the opportunity to. I've gotten more comfortable with Blogger and Google Sites but haven't really branched out of the basics. 

Looking forward I definite want to stay on track working Monday-Wednesday but make sure I take time for myself as well to breathe and really embrace my education. I want to avoid falling behind and try more creative writing! I saw someone in class use a Gif in their blog and thought it was an amazing idea so maybe I'll try that. 

Comments

Popular Posts