Feedback Strategies

Meme found on Business LinkedIn

Feedforward by: Marshall Goldsmith
I enjoyed the title of this article and is why I chose this. Before even Reading the article I found the word feedforward such a great idea because it is inspiring towards the future instead of looking in the past. After reading this article, I liked Marshall Goldsmith's thoughts on giving good ideas for the future. I think this article is great for all types of management and plan on using this when I am at a higher level position.

What Kinds of Messages Help Kids Grow by: Deborah Farmer Kris
This article caught my attention because one day I hope to have kids of my own. I had a harder childhood and hope to be a better parent. Self Concept is so important and from personal experience it can be extremely defeating when an adult tells you that you can't be who you want to be. I loved how this tied into growth mindset and how important psychology is.

Comments

Popular Posts